By Jingshan Li, Shiyu Zhou, Yehui Han
Addresses the method and theoretical beginning of battery production, carrier and administration structures (BM2S2), and discusses the problems and demanding situations in those areas
This booklet brings jointly specialists within the box to focus on the leading edge study advances in BM2S2 and to advertise an leading edge built-in study framework responding to the demanding situations. There are 3 significant elements integrated during this ebook: production, provider, and administration. the 1st half specializes in battery production platforms, together with modeling, research, layout and keep watch over, in addition to fiscal and probability analyses. the second one half makes a speciality of details technology’s effect on provider platforms, reminiscent of data-driven reliability modeling, failure analysis, and repair selection making methodologies for battery providers. The 3rd half addresses battery administration platforms (BMS) for regulate and optimization of battery cells, operations, and hybrid garage structures to make sure performance and security, in addition to EV management. The participants encompass specialists from universities, examine facilities, and executive organisation. additionally, this book:
- Provides accomplished overviews of lithium-ion battery and battery electric motor vehicle production, in addition to monetary returns and govt support
- Introduces built-in versions for caliber propagation and productiveness development, in addition to signs for bottleneck identity and mitigation in battery manufacturing
- Covers types and analysis algorithms for battery SOC and SOH estimation, data-driven analysis algorithms for predicting the rest beneficial existence (RUL) of battery SOC and SOH
- Presents mathematical versions and novel constitution of battery equalizers in battery administration platforms (BMS)
- Reviews the cutting-edge of battery, supercapacitor, and battery-supercapacitor hybrid strength garage platforms (HESSs) for complex electrical automobile applications
Advances in Battery production, prone, and administration Systems is written for researchers and engineers engaged on battery production, provider, operations, logistics, and administration. it might additionally function a reference for senior undergraduate and graduate scholars attracted to BM2S2.
Read Online or Download Advances in battery manufacturing, services, and management systems PDF
Similar repair & maintenance books
The third version of this useful, hands-on publication discusses the variety of release automobiles in use at the present time during the international, and comprises the very most up-to-date info of a few of the complex propulsion platforms at the moment being built. the writer covers the basics of the topic, from the fundamental rules of rocket propulsion and automobile dynamics in the course of the idea and perform of liquid and good propellant automobiles, to new and destiny advancements.
TECHNICAL guide TM 1-1520-240-10, OPERATOR’S guide FOR military CH-47D HELICOPTER (Chinook), those directions are to be used by way of the operator. They observe to CH-47D helicopters. The CH-47D (fig. FO-1, 2-1-1 and 2-1-2) is a twin-turbineengine, tandem rotor helicopter designed for transportationof shipment, troops, and guns in the course of day, evening, visible, andinstrument stipulations.
Engine checking out is a special, well-organized and finished choice of the several features of engine and car trying out gear and infrastructure for somebody desirous about facility layout and administration, actual trying out and the upkeep, upgrading and hassle taking pictures of checking out apparatus.
To a wide quantity, our lives in this earth depend upon platforms that function automobile matically. Manysuchsystems are available in nature and others are synthetic. those structures may be organic, electric, mechanical, chemical, or ecological, to namejust a number of different types. Our human physique is complete ofsystems whose conti nued automated operation is essential for our life.
- Heat and Mass Transfer - Modeling and Simulation
- Driveline systems of ground vehicles : theory and design
- Verdichter für Turbo-Flugtriebwerke
Additional info for Advances in battery manufacturing, services, and management systems
22. , and Li, X. (2013) Insertable thin ﬁlm thermocouples for in situ transient temperature monitoring in ultrasonic metal welding of battery tabs. SME Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 15(1), 136–140. 23. D. Jr. (2007) Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 24. , Kannatey-Asibu E. , and Cai, W. (2013) Ultrasonic welding simulations for multiple layers of lithium-ion battery tabs. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science & Engineering, 135(6), 061011. 25. , Ltd.
2 Summary of battery-joining technologies Joining methods Ultrasonic welding Advantages • • • • • Resistance welding • • • Laser welding • • • Wire bonding • Can be single-sided welding Relatively mature technology with established weld quality monitoring and/or control methods Low cost Relatively small heat-affected zone: small thermal distortion and residual stresses Single-sided and noncontact High throughput • • • Excellent for dissimilar materials due to minimal intermetallics Low heat-affected zone: low thermal distortions and low residual stresses Excellent for highly conductive materials Single-sided Built-in bond strength testing • • Joint strengths can be very high Easy disassembly • Mechanical joining Excellent for dissimilar materials due to minimal intermetallics Low heat-affected zone: low thermal distortions and low residual stresses Excellent for highly conductive materials Excellent for thin sheets or wires Excellent for multiple wires or multilayered sheets Disadvantages • • • • • • Double-sided May have severe knurl perforation at the top and/or bottom weld surface May cause structural vibration Has an upper limit in total joint thickness Most suitable for soft materials • • • • • Large heat-affected zone: large thermal distortion and residual stresses Large amount of intermetallics for dissimilar materials Difﬁcult for highly conductive materials Difﬁcult for multiple layers Difﬁcult to produce large welds Electrode sticking/wear • • • • Large amount of intermetallics for dissimilar materials Porosity and hot-cracking Requiring very tight sheets ﬁt-up High initial cost • • • Only light gauges of wires can be bonded onto the substrates (such as the busbars or bus plates) and thus the electrical current carrying capability is limited Most suitable for soft materials Substrate needs to have rigidity to sustain the bonding force • • • Added parts and mass Labor-intensive Corrosion 21 22 LITHIUM-ION BATTERY MANUFACTURING FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES designs (such as PTC/CID), materials used (such as the container materials: aluminum alloys or steels), and the supplier’s design preferences.
10. repair machine in between. In the main line, ji and ki represent the position of split (inspection) and merge machines in stage i, respectively, i 1; . . ; s. Each machine mi , i 1; . . ; M, or mr;j , j 1; . . ; s has two states: up and down. When up, it is capable of producing 1 part per unit of time. When the machine is down, no production can take place. The uptime and downtime of each machine are random variables exponen tially distributed with parameters pi and r i , i 1; .
Advances in battery manufacturing, services, and management systems by Jingshan Li, Shiyu Zhou, Yehui Han